The Barking Dogs are thrilled to be joining the *VIRTUAL* Port Hope Arts Festival!! In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing, the Municipality of Port Hope is celebrating the Arts Festival virtually and around town on August 8, 2020. The 2020 experience will look a little different than Arts Festivals of past, but at it's heart, the event is still a celebration of art, agriculture and community! This year, the event will feature a virtual marketplace of artisan vendors, live music around town, art in downtown windows and a radio play. Check it out: http://www.porthope.ca/arts-festival
Starts Saturday August 8th *End date TBA*
Right Here!!! It's an Online Sale!
The Important Stuff:
• Quantity, Styles, Designs and Colours are limited so make sure you shop early to avoid disappointment. My designs are truly one-of-a-kind, there are no duplicates unfortunately.
• Payment Options: For payment we can accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard & Amex) as well as E-Transfers. *Please note that at this time we can no longer accept cash as payment.
• Sorry there are "NO HOLDS" without payment in full.
• Local, Contact-less Pick-up available in Cobourg & Port Hope Ontario area by appointment only ~ Please discuss details with me when you place your order.
• Shipping is available through Canada and the US; Shipping costs vary and are based on Size, Weight and Final Destination. If you are not local to the Cobourg or Port Hope area and require shipping please email email@example.com or pm me your full address including postal / zip code.
Treat yourself to a unique handmade gift from our Exclusive VIRTUAL Pop-Up Shop!
Thanks so much,
And Happy Handmade Shopping!!!